Posting your nonprofit job with the Philanthropy Journal is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current job vacancies.
Find a Job
Choose from the menus below and click submit to display a listing of all available jobs matching your criteria.
Director of Foundation and Government Relations
Dobbs Ferry, Westchester New York
Join The Children’s Village for an exciting and rewarding career!
We are an innovative and award winning, $80 million charity that offers training, benefits and opportunities for growth.
Manages all aspects of private and government grants and contracts for The Children’s Village and its affiliates, raising approximately $4 to $5 million annually.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superior analytical and writing skills.
- At least five years’ experience in proposal writing, corporate and foundation work, and program development.
- At least three years’ experience managing and preparing government grants.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Superior leadership ability.
- Full knowledge of budgeting and basic accounting principles.
- Ability to relate well to CV staff and funding agency personnel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and relational databases
Position is located in Dobbs Ferry (Westchester County), NY.
We are located five minutes from the North Bronx/30 minutes from Grand Central.
We provide a free shuttle van from the Dobbs Ferry Train Station to the Campus.
To apply online please visit our website at:
Please contact us with any questions at (914) 693-0600 x1117.
Recruiting a Diverse Workforce EOE - consideration without regard to disability or protected veteran status