Posting your nonprofit job with the Philanthropy Journal is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current job vacancies.
Find a Job
Choose from the menus below and click submit to display a listing of all available jobs matching your criteria.
Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
The Corporate Relations team is part of the overall Planning and Development team, which is charged with galvanizing financial support for LCPA’s programs and initiatives.
The Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships reports to the Managing Director, Corporate Relations and plays a significant role in packaging, pitching, and activating sponsorships with corporate partners.
- Sell sponsorships/partnerships to acquire new business;
- Create compelling pitch materials, such as proposals, decks, related documents and/or collateral;
- Manage and execute sponsor activations and private events;
- Manage existing and prospective client relations, including hosting, reengagement, asset fulfillment and ticket requests
- Conduct research on prospective corporate sponsors/partners and devise strategy around approaching companies;
- Work with marketing and communication teams to create collateral that promotes and supports corporate partners
- Monitor and report trends in the corporate partnerships space, identify strategic opportunities for connections or tie-ins to LCPA .
- 7+ years in business development, strategic partnerships, corporate relations, corporate events,
- or integrated marketing
- Sales or agency experience preferred
- Interest in performing arts required
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, development, implementation and management of comprehensive, successful sponsorship programs in fast-paced corporate, media/entertainment environments
- Superb organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of high-touch relationship management with a variety of stakeholders, from project managers to C-suite
- Strong communication abilities, both oral and written, and a proven record of motivating others to action
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, with ability to both identify potential opportunities that are in line with Lincoln Center’s brand and negotiate mutually beneficial partnerships
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other presentation tools and materials (such as KeyNote, Prezi, etc.) required
- Ability to work evening and weekend events as required
All candidates should submit a resume and cover letter using the link provided. Cover letters, outlining your interest in Lincoln Center and your salary expectations, are required for applications to be considered complete. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Internal candidates should submit an application via the employee portal.
It is the policy of Lincoln Center to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership/union status, familial or caregiver status, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, predisposition, or carrier status, unemployment status, domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.?
LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.?