Posting your nonprofit job with the Philanthropy Journal is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current job vacancies.
Find a Job
Choose from the menus below and click submit to display a listing of all available jobs matching your criteria.
Senior Manager, Lincoln Center Corporate Fund
Lincoln Center Corporate Fund
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live From Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors, and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
The Lincoln Center Corporate Fund provides support to programs across the Lincoln Center campus. Reporting to the Managing Director, Corporate Relations, the Senior Manager, Lincoln Center Corporate Fund will be responsible for a number of strategic and operational priorities. This is an ideal opportunity for a fundraiser driven to work behind the scenes.
Financial administration and operational support (30%):
Responsible for financial breakdown and reconciliation of all budget lines annually including:
- producing weekly contributed revenue reports for campaign and financial tracking of events
- ensuring all payments are coded and allocated properly
- budgeting reconciliation with accounting
- modifying expenditures and re-forecast on a regular basis to ensure success of fundraising campaign and goal
Liaise with Development Operations team regarding database maintenance
Corporate Fundraising (30%)
Responsible for corporate and private foundation grant proposals and reports
Assist the Managing Director with:
- Preparing solicitation lists and letters by senior Lincoln Center management and members of the Corporate Fund’s Leadership Committee
- tracking campaign progress in database
- ensuring the prompt acknowledgment of general campaign gifts
- conducting research projects throughout the year, including the compilation of prospect lists for annual campaign and fundraising events
- processing of all accounting payables and receivables and running of daily financial reports
Event planning (15%)
Assist Managing Director on LCCF Special Events including:
- creating and managing financial tracker
- serving as liaison with vendors
Special projects and other assignments (25%)
- Assist Managing Director with the stewardship of the Leadership Committee
- Hiring, managing, and supervising interns
- Other projects/assignments as needed
- 4-6 years of successful experience in sponsorship, marketing, public relations, events or related field
- Event planning experience strongly preferred
- 3-4 years in fundraising environment strongly preferred
- Experience with Excel required; experience with Pledgemaker or alternate CRM highly valued.
- Must possess excellent financial and quantitative skills.
- Interest in the arts required
- Excellent writing skills and strong results orientation
- Exceptional verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are required, as are a strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Exceptional commitment to ensuring a positive guest/donor experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
Candidates should submit their applications to the provided link here. Cover letters, outlining your interest in Lincoln Center and your salary expectations, are required for applications to be considered complete. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Internal candidates should submit an application via the employee portal.
It is the policy of Lincoln Center to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership/union status, familial or caregiver status, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, predisposition, or carrier status, unemployment status, domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.